TV and Film Quiz
1. The opening scene to which 2004 film starts with an auction being held at a shutdown old theatre house where props are being sold off to raise money?
2. As stated in the opening titles of the classic sitcom ‘Porridge’, what was the length of the prison term Norman Stanley Fletcher was sentenced to?
3. In the 2000 film of the same name, Billy Elliot should have been practicing what instead of ballet?
4. Name the classic Sci-fi film and the name of the computer
5. Often heard spoken by David Jason in his role as ‘Del Boy’ in ‘Only Fools And Horses’, which two-word phrase entered the Oxford English Dictionary in 2003?
6. In the world of film comedy how were the brothers Adolph, Herbert, Julius, Leonard and Milton collectively known?
7. Clip from which 1975 film comedy?
8. Major Charles Ingram was famously found guilty of cheating on ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ – when the programme was eventually aired two years later, what was the first product to be advertised during the first break?
9. In the opening sequence to ‘The Simpsons’, which of the characters is scanned at the supermarket checkout?
10. Starring veteran actors Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau, what is the title of the 1995 sequel to the 1993 film ‘Grumpy Old Men’?
11. Name the film character (Hint)
12. In the classic sitcom ‘Happy Days’ Henry Winkler famously played ‘The Fonz’, but what was his characters proper name?
13. The C5 drama ‘Wentworth’ is a revival of which classic 1980’s Australian series?
14. Which song did the boys finally strip to in the 1997 film ‘The Full Monty’? (Hint)
15. Classic TV Theme (Hint)