Mixed Trivia Quiz
Fifteen General Knowledge and Pot Luck Questions
1. Who had the first UK number one hit – The Beatles or Elvis Presley?
2. Which drink is traditionally made by fermenting two plants native to the British Isles?
3. In Disney’s ‘The Jungle Book’ King Louie is an ape, but what type of specific ape is he supposed to be?
4. TV Theme
5. Which country had two cites, Buda and Pest, which combined together in the late 1800’s?
6. Who shot to fame in the 1980’s as a helicopter skyrunner racing against time to find treasure and locations worked out by studio guests from cryptic clues?
7. If you were to throw one arrow at a standard dartboard, what would be the lowest number that you could not get?
8. Mystery Year – this clip has has an event, a hit song and a further event, all from which year?
9. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, what is the most stolen book from public libraries?
10. In TV sitcoms, which fictional café owner employed Yvette Carte-Blanche and Mimi Le Bonk?
11. Which British city is mentioned in the lyrics of Abbas UK number one hit ‘Super Trouper’?
12. Name the character and sitcom
13. Clint Eastwood was once employed as a ‘bit part’ actor for Universal Studios – however he was unceremoniously dumped after a couple of their executives noticed that his ‘what’ was too large?
14. Originally starting as a six-part series, which TV series went on to become the first medical soap opera, airing twice a week and lasting ten years?
15. According to the rules of football, if a team hit a direct or indirect free-kick directly into their own goal, what would the referees’ decision be?